B.S. in Electrical Engineering (Anticipated June 2022), G.P.A. 3.23
- Dean’s list
- Selected coursework:
- Electrical Engineering: Introduction to Electrical Engineering Systems, Introduction to Digital Logic Circuits, Electronics I
- Computer Science: Data Structures, Introduction to Computer Science (C++), Introduction to Computing in Engineering (MATLAB)
- Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Differential Equations
September 2014 - June 2018
Member of school’s first graduating class. Founder and president of student government. Commencement speaker.
Tufts University: Teaching Assistant
Sep 2020 - Dec 2020
Selected as a Teaching Assistant for Introduction to Computer Science (C++). Providing assistance during weekly office hours and grading homework and exams. Paid position.
Jan 2020 – May 2020
Selected as a Teaching Assistant for Introduction to Computing in Engineering (MATLAB). Led labs, monitored and responded to questions in student forum, and graded homework and final project, as well as provided assistance during weekly office hours. Paid position.
Independent Coding Projects
May 2020 - Aug 2020
Tremont School: Makerspace Teacher
Sep 2016 - May 2018
Taught middle school students how to create projects using laser cutters and 3D printers in an after-school program. Paid position.
Tremont School: IT Administration and Support
Sep 2012 - Jun 2018
Administered 75+ school IT assets, including Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chromebook machines, and Wireless Access Points. Researched, designed and installed network for new school building.
- Linux (Including Ubuntu and CentOS), Windows, Mac.
- MATLAB, SPICE, C++, Python
- Microsoft Office Suite